Thursday, August 26, 2010

Restored Old Solar Lights


My grandpa is moving out of his house and I was helping him get rid of some things (by taking them to my house...not really getting rid of) and I saw these solar lights kind of dismantled along the landscaping that has not been tended to for quite some time.  So I asked if I could take his solar lights and see if I can clean them up and getting 'em looking new again!  I didn't expect them to work still, mostly because they just 'looked' like they have seen their days.  I brought them home, washed them up real good and was able to put most of them back together.  I placed them along our sidewalk and vwalla...not only do they look bran new but all of them work!  What a great feeling to take something that looks broken and fix it up at no cost at all!  Now we have a beautiful lit up sidewalk to enjoy when we come home at night or sit on our patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment